Indeora is wholly committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we collect about our Customers
We may collect the following information as required on the website to provide an efficient service to you for the purpose of purchasing & delivery of items and utilizing other features of the website.
This information includes;
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Postal Address
- Your Email
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with a clear opportunity to say no.
Information Required to Make Purchases from Indeora
When you provide us with personal information to complete a purchase, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase; it is implied that you have consented to Indeora collecting this information and using it for that specific reason.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Processing your purchases efficiently
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We will only do this if you have expressly stated that you wish to be contacted. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You will have the option to opt out of being communicated at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that all information you provide to the Indeora website is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place adequate physical, electronic and compliance procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system when it is no longer required.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from making a purchase on the site if you do not accept Cookies.
Indeora Website Hosting: Shopify
The Indeora online store is hosted on Shopify. This means Shopify provide Indeora with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
If you conduct any engagement on the website or make a purchase, your data is stored through Shopify’s servers and data storage, databases and the general Shopify software application.
Shopify is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the world and store any data they hold on a secure server protected behind a firewall. Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws May 2018, Shopify provide adherence to the rules to protect data with significant measures in place to comply including ;
● Anonymising and encrypting personal data
● Ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems
● Restricting who may access personal data
● Ensuring availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
● Performing regular testing, assessments, and evaluation of technical and organisational security measures
Making Payments on Indeora Website:
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase on our website, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted securely through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of global brands like Visa and MasterCard.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we endevour to follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Links to 3rd Party Websites
The Indeora website may contain links to other websites of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
In general, the third-party providers used by Indeora will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict or eliminate the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@Indeora.com and stating you wish any information relating to you, to be deleted
- Once your request for information to be deleted is received by Indeora, the Data Processor in Indeora will strive to have your information permanently deleted electronically within five working days provided any of your details are not required for a legal reason that deems it necessary to retain the details until the required function is complete.
- Any personal information on paper records will be shredded within five working days provided the details are not required for a legal reason that deems it necessary to retain the details until the required function is complete.
- If a request for information is deemed excessive or not related to your personal information, the request may be rejected subject to Indeora’s Refusal Policy. Reasons for refusal include the following;
- Information requested is associated with a pending order
- Information requested is associated with an order made fewer than 14 days before the request if a chargeback applies
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 at any time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Indeora, Dominick Court, 41 Dominick St Lower, Dublin 1 or email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible as per the contact address and email named in the above paragraph. We will correct any information found to be incorrect within five working days of receipt of such a request.